Social Media Writing for Lawyers
Do you avoid social media because you just don’t know what to say?
Have you tried dipping your toe into social media, but not seen any results?
The skills that lawyers use for legal writing are ill-suited to the fast-paced, casual online world. It’s not that you don’t have anything valuable to say—far from it! But how you say it makes the difference between a click and a scroll right past your post or Tweet.
Learn how to create compelling, irresistible online content that attracts clients.
In this seminar, you will learn valuable new writing and communication skills:
- How to create compelling content that markets you and your unique expertise — whether in an email, blog, or other media
- How to craft meaty, pithy subject lines that make recipients open that email
- Ways to sharpen your message, so that your audience responds, rather than scrolls right past
Seminars can be customized to focus on particular firm or group needs, such as
- Blog posts for a new website launch
- Twitter campaigns to market a new practice area
- Emails that clients will respond to
Contact Jennifer Alvey at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule this transformative seminar.