Do you know you need something to change in your job and your life, but you’re not sure where to start?
Have you tried making a big, bold change, and it hasn’t worked out how you hoped?
Are you so miserable that quitting your job and moving to Timbuktu has a certain appeal, because at least there, no one would expect you to practice law?
Oh, my friend, I’ve been in all those places.
- I took a job I thought was my ticket out of law firms, but it imploded within 3 months.
- Before that, I had spent months during my daily commute, walking to and from Metro, seriously considering what country I could move to and escape my law school loans (this was pre-internet, thank God, or I might have done it.)
- And I spent a few years trying to figure out what I could do that I might like, at least a little bit.
I’m not saying that you shouldn’t decide to burn your whole life to the ground and rise again from the ashes. It’s an awesome Hollywood plot line, and sometimes it’s what’s needed.
But before you do, consider that all you might really need is a new look at your current life and job.
Maybe you can create a new plotline that veers completely off the track into something thrilling and a little terrifying. Or, maybe you add a theme that you love, one that makes your life and work feel rich and satisfying.
That’s where my Quick Start Coaching program comes in. It’s short and focused, and will get you headed in the direction that will add fulfillment and joy to your life and work.
- Assessments that help you see what you really want from your life and work;
- Exercises to help you focus, and exercises to prompt some deep dreaming;
- Individualized homework assignments that give you a sense of possibility, play, and potential new careers;
- Three 45-minute sessions with me, via phone or Skype, that will laser in on what amazing things you’re overlooking about yourself, teach you about taking reasonable risks, and connect you to what’s truly important and empowering for you.
By the time we finish, you’ll have a plan for moving forward.
You’ll also learn what traps to avoid—the moves that seem sensible and logical, but that will keep you stuck and miserable in the end. Most importantly, I’ll help you develop tools, based on your specific needs, to make the right changes happen.
Normally, this kind of intensive coaching with me would cost a couple of BigLaw billable hours. But it’s that time of year when many unhappy lawyers are doing serious soul searching about what they truly want out of their life and work. So I’m offering all those assessments, evaluations, sessions, and tools for a bargain basement price of $350 for a limited time.
Intrigued? I hope so.
If you’re ready, click right below.
Quick Start Coaching
2 individual coaching sessions, assessments, tools, and strategies for making quick changes in your career and life.
The price will increase in February—so don’t delay. Give yourself the gift of a sense of purpose and fulfillment, and a map to get you there. That’s worth more than a swank new phone or other delightful gadget, right?
But My Resume!
If all this sounds great, but you’re also worrying about how to change your resume, I’ve got you covered. You can add a resume review for only $125 more. You’ll get:
- High-level evaluation of what to emphasize to make your unique job search successful;
- A re-formatted resume, and template for future use, that conveys more information in less space, plus gives your resume a modern look and feel appropriate for the industry you’re targeting;
- Revised bullet points that succinctly convey who you are and what you’ve accomplished;
- Advice for tailoring your resume as your search evolves.
Quick Start Coaching with Resume Review
All the goodies that come with Quick Start Coaching, plus high-level resume review, re-formatting and template, revised bullets, and tools for evolving your resume with your search.
What are you waiting for? Sign up today, and get ready for your career and life to change–for the better.
Naturally, if you have questions, please drop me a line at email@example.com.